Sunday, October 16, 2016

#phytoceramides Phytoceramides-Premium Phytoceramide Capsules 90 Count All Natural Phytoceramides Plant Derived Anti Aging Healthy Skin Supplement Review





I was given this product: Phytoceramides-Premium Phytoceramide Capsules 90 Count All Natural Phytoceramides Plant Derived Anti Aging Healthy Skin Supplement for testing and review. I have been using Phytoceramides for the last six months, it a supplement you take for your skin. It's supposed to stop aging (not sure about that).
It helps your skin from the inside out.

I take the supplement at night, with a full glass of water. How it works is: it helps create lipids, which in turn helps create younger looking skin. If your skin is dry and lifeless, and blotchy looking, this supplement will help you have younger looking, and glowing skin naturally. I was very skeptical about this until I tried it.

People where saying, I had a nice healthy glow. I was looking whiter (not sure hot to take that). I didn't have dark circles and my skin wasn't dry. I started to notice this as well ( if you see your face everyday, you don't really notice the change). I started taking photographs, and I was really surprised. I could actually see the difference in my skin. If you want to try the product, make sure you are getting an all natural brand, like this one.

I tried another brand (I can't give you the name), and my skin broke out with a rash and whiteheads. I have pretty clear skin, so I quit taking that product and my skin improved. The price is a good value (23.75 on Amazon). But most of us spend that much on lotions or creams for our face. I am a consumer. And I did buy this product after my testing sample ran out.


#phytoceramides 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random