Monday, October 17, 2016

Active Sports Shades Fashion Sunglasses with Colorful Mirrored Lens by #wearmepro Review





I have received the following product for testing and review: I have ordered many sunglasses from this company. They tend to have old school style glasses from the 80's and 90's. Oversized glasses, cat's eye, wayfarer, mirrored. All the style are very cute, and the quality is excellent. I liked these because they were mrrored, and I also like the gold style lenses.


The frame is sturdy. It's not crooked like some I have received. They even put a fabric case in with the glasses, so you can protect them from getting scratched. I would say thisis my favorite pair that I received from the company. I think because it's aplastic frame, and it holds up better than the wired ones. I think the price is an excellent value (9.99 on Amazon) It's hard to find sunglasses for under ten dollars anywhere you look, even on line.I have given my honest and truthful unbiased review. 4 Stars
out of 5.


 #wearmepro

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random