Friday, October 14, 2016

#brooklynbotany Ultra Pure Lavender Oil (Kashmir) 100% Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil Review





I received Lavender Essential Oil (Kashmir) by Brooklyn Botany for testing, and my honest review. I use essential oils everyday. I suffer from chronic pain, and I use aromatherapy, and essential oils to help with it. This is the third bottle of essential oil I have received to test from Brooklyn Botany. This One is my favorite essential oil.

Brooklyn Botany Kashmir Lavender Oil is 100% pure therapeutic grade, with no fillers or additives. All products are paraben free, cruelty free, and are all packaged in the USA. I like that their products are cruelty free, and madein the usa. The first thing you notice when you open the bottle is the awesome scent of Lavender. It really spells superb.

The Lavender essential oil has many uses. You can use in your difuser, for aromatherapy. It has a calming affect. And it is also used to help you fall asleep. It can also be used for soaps, candles, room sprays, in your bath. and massage oils. If you are using on your body, make sure to use a carrier oil to dilute it,such as jojoba oil, or fractionated coconut oil.

This comes in the 1 oz size, with a stopper. And the price (10.50 on Amazon) is an excellent value. It can lastup to 3 months with continuous use. And each bottle has a shelf life upto 2 years.



#brooklynbotany 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random