Tuesday, October 11, 2016

#jellylipstick Jelly lipstick with flower Temperature Change Moisturizer Bright Surplus Lips Cosmetic Fruit Lip Balm Stick by Sela Beauty Review






4.0 out of 5 starsCool design with the flower. Does moisturize your lips.
By Bridgette K. Mahmood 
Color: Orange -peach
I wanted to try this lipstick because I thought it was interesting with the flower. I have never seen this kind of lipstick before. And it's supposed to change color with the temperature. It's made in China. And all the wording on the package is in Chinese. So I don't know what it says or means. And there are no instructions.

I chose the orange-peach color. On the side of the lipstick it says Black Chrysanthemum. I was a little confused, until I got a smell of the lipstick. It does have a citrusy smell. Not too much, just a hint of citrus. The color is more of a magenta. Which goes with the name of the lipstick. And there is a flower near the top of the tube. My lipstick was not as light as the one in the description. But it is a very pretty color.

The lipstick goes on very smooth. It is not a bright color, It just enhances your lips, and gives them a nice shine. It's like chapstick with a color blended in. It looks pretty on your lips, but the color doesn't last too long. The lipstick is supposed to have a taste of orange-peach, but I can't taste it at all.

I also don't notice a change in color from the temperature. Maybe I am not doing it right, but I don't know since there is no directions. It does keep your lips moist, and helps prevent chapped lips. I do like the color. But they need to update the packaging with American English. Once they do that, I would give them 5 stars. I do think the price is a little high for the lipstick. I was given this lipstick for review. I have given my honest and truthful unbiased review.


#jellylipstick



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random