Tuesday, October 11, 2016

#crossbiotics TURMERIC CURCUMIN ULTRA 1200MG WITH BIOPRENE REVIEW






5.0 out of 5 stars. Great for chronic pain sufferers.
My cousin swears by Tumeric. She uses the powder in her tea, and smoothies. She says it's great for inflammation. And it has a lot of health benefits. I have read that as well. I suffer from chronic pain, and will try just about anything to help with it. I hate taking prescription medication. I worry about the effects as I get older. I can't stand the powder in my tea, so I decided to try these capsules instead.

This product is made in the USA. It's free from preservatives, gluten, artificial colors and GMOs. It contains Bioprene, which is supposed to help your body absorb the supplement up to two thousand times faster (not sure about this). You also get a free Ebook, that explains the use of this supplement as an antioxidant, and the anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging benefits you get from taking the supplement.

I have been using this product for the last three weeks. I take two capsules with my dinner meal, and a full glass of water. I usually take 2-3 pain pills a day, plus 2-3 muscle relaxers. Since I have been on this product, I have gotten down to one pain pill a day and absolutely no muscle relaxers. I do take 2 magnesium supplements a day with this supplement as well.


This has really been great for my health and chronic pain. I will continue to take it with my daily regimen of supplements. I think the price is an excellent value. I was given this product for testing purposes. I have given my honest and truthful unbiased review.


#crossbiotics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random