Monday, October 10, 2016

#upnaturehoney Pure 100 Percent Raw honey from UpNature Review






I love honey. I use it in just about everything.Coffee, tea, and cooking. I was happy to receive this product for testing and review. UpNature Raw Organic Honey - 400 Grams Unprocessed and and Unheated Pure Honey in a Glass Jar – Sweet and Creamy – USDA Certified – 100% Natural -– Certified Organic – Non-GMO Food – Kosher Certified.

This honey is raw, and all natural. It comes straight from the beehive. Nothing is added. This honey is thicker, and pours nicely. It has a different color then the processed honey. It's very sweet. So you only need a little when you are using it. The honey can be used as a spread on bread, waffles, and toast. I use it almost daily in my oatmeal, and sometimes in my smoothies.

You really can't beat the taste of all natural organic honey. You can buy it on Amazon. And the price is a good value for the quality of the product. You can buy it for under twenty dollars.


#upnaturehoney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random