Tuesday, October 11, 2016

#leaderaccessories Pet Cover Sofa Protector Review






Leader Accessories Pet Seat Cover Sofa Protector Dog Couch Sofa Slipcover Furniture Protector Cover - Sofa Seat, Tan. I received this product for testing, and to give my honest and truthful, unbiased review. I got this because my couch really needed a new cover.

This is supposed to be good for pets, and for any drink or food spillage while sitting on the couch. I can tell you that it's really not for decoration. It's made to cover your couch so it doesn't get stained. The material isn't anything fancy. It can be washed in the washer, and will wipe clean with a damp cloth.

I am using it in the spare bedroom on my second hand couch. It's easy to put on and take off. I think the price is a little bit expensive for the material, and quality of the couch cover (32.99). I would rate it 3 out of 5 stars.


#leaderaccessories




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random