Monday, January 16, 2017

#YUMA Active Shower Bag Tote, Mesh Caddy Toiletry Organizer Review





I travel a lot. For some reason, I am always losing my hair products. And we all know that nowadays they are not cheap. So I was very happy to try and review a Shower Bag Tote, Mesh Caddy Toiletry Organizer by YUMA Active. This is really a very nice set. First of all, you get a mesh caddy organizer. It comes with a suction cup and a clip hook, so you can hang it in any shower you use. I love that I can keep my bathroom personal products all in once place, and not have to worry about losing them, or having them spill all over my clothes. This set comes with an outer bag, so you just put the mesh bag with your products in, and pull the string. Very easy.And you only need soap and water to clean it. This is excellent for traveling. The price is an excellent value (11.99 on Amazon). And it makes a great gift.


#YUMA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random