Monday, January 16, 2017

#Happlee non-toxic washable finger paint review




I have been buying things to do with my nephew as a creative outlet. His parents are older, and from another Country, so they don't really know what to do with him. I used to finger paint when I was younger, so I thought it would be a good idea for him as well. I ordered the Happlee finger paints. The set comes with 10 colors: Green, Black, Blue, Purple, Yellow, Blue, Orange, Green, Red, and Pink. All the colors are non-toxic. What's special about these is, they have cute shapes on the caps of the finger paints.

The shapes are things that a kid knows and likes. You can use these to make patterns in the finger paint. Just dip the cap into the paint, and it's as easy as that. The paint washes off with just a little soap and water. You don't have to worry about it staining your kids clothes either. The paint connects like blocks. You can snap them out, and snap them back in again. This is really a very nice set.

I do suggest that you don't let any kids under three use the paints, without any supervision. My nephew is seven, and I still won't let him use them by himself. I paint with him. We put a plastic sheet down, and get a glass of water, and some napkins. and we have lots of fun. You can paint on any type of paper. I am pleased with my purchase.


#Happlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random