Wednesday, January 4, 2017

#AIWOTOWOW Portable Folding Electric Shoe Glove & Boot Dryer and Warmer (110V) Review









I bought this because a friend told me about it. I have never heard of a shoe dryer and warmer before. This dries almost anything. Shoes, boots, gloves, ski hats. You name it, and you can dry it. There are two air vents, one on each side, which blow hot air in your shoes. They are run by fans. This is electric, and runs on power. You need to make sure the dryer is on a flat surface, and nothing around or beside it that could catch fire. The dryer has a timer in the middle. And it can be set from 5 to 120 minutes. The brackets can be adjusted for smaller or larger shoes. Shoes or boots take about 15-20 minutes to dry.

This can also be used to kill bacteria, get rid of shoe odor, deodorize and get rid of mold or mildew. It's very lightweight, and folds up nice and compact for traveling, or for storage. It's safe for all types of material, including: leather, rubber, PVC, neoprene, cloth, fleece, felt, canvas, synthetics and fabrics. I can actually say I love using this. If I get stuck in the rain (which happens a lot in SFO), I can come home and dry my shoes in 15 minutes. I think the price is an excellent value for the quality and the durability of the product. I am very happy with my purchase.


#aiwotowow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random