Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Joeoy Women's Over Sized Turtleneck Sweater Dress Review





Since it's winter season, I have been trying to find warm clothes that are stylish. I fell in love with this sweater dress as soon as I saw it. It has a nice khaki color. An has an over sized style. It's made of 100% Acrylic. And the neckline has the big rollover turtleneck style. I ordered an XL size, and I wear a 10-12 US. The dress fit well, and I still had plenty of room to move around in it. It's very soft on the skin. Very comfy cozy. I like to pair the sweater dress with leggings, or thin jogging pants. It really makes the sweater look very stylish.


It has two small side pockets, right on the hip line. not sure the dress really needs them, but I put my hands in them to keep them warm when I am outside. I suggest hand washing the dress, and hanging it up to let it air dry. That way you will have no shrinking of the material. The price is a good value for the quality of the material, and style of the dress. I am very happy with my purchase.


#joeoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random