Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Joeoy Women's Turtleneck Crop Top Sweater Review






I wanted a cropped sweater because they are so in fashion right now. I saw this one and had to have it. You really need to go by the Asian sizes that they provide. I ordered a large, and it fits size 8-10 in US sizes. So this is really geared to a smaller size person. With all the said, I really love this sweater. It's made of 68% Acrylic, 22% Cotton, and 10%Spandex. It does have some stretch to it. The collar is a turtleneck, and the sleeves are average sized ( I have long arms and they fit fine).

The material really feels soft when you put it on. Very comfy and cozy. I have washed it a few times. I usually lay it flat, or put it on a hanger to dry. I didn't want to take a chance of it shrinking if it was dried in the dryer. The sweater looks very stylish when I pair it with a long maxi skirt. The price is excellent for the quality of the sweater. Would I buy it again? Absolutely. I have had no problems whatsoever since I have been wearing it.


#joeoy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random