Thursday, December 22, 2016

#Bpbtti Men's Hi-Viz Safety Running Cycling Vest - Windproof and Reflective Review





I ordered this vest for my husband. He is always outside doing some sporting activity. He likes to wear the sleeveless vests, and this was a really nice color. The Bpbtti cycling vest does fit true to size. My husband wears a medium, and I ordered a medium and it fit just fine. I was surprised that the vest was so lightweight. My husband says it actually quite warm. It's windproof, waterproof, and also reflective. The vest also has a small pocket on the lower back side. Not sure why they put it there. I think it would be better on the side or the front. So if you are athletic and do a lot of walking or hiking this vest would be perfect for you. I have attached the link so you can check it out.


#Bpbtti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random