Thursday, November 17, 2016

#yayabb 2pc boys short set review




I ordered this for my 7 year old nephew. I thought it was a cute 2pc short set. I ordered a 7T, because he is seven. He is thin, but tall. The outfit does fit, but if you are ordering one, I suggest you order one size bigger for a comfortable fit. The set is made of 90% cotton, and 10% polyester. So it does have a little stretch to it. It is very well made and durable. And feels very soft to the touch. Double stitching on the shirt, and a thicker denim for the bottom. The shirt has a cute design on one side (A boy on a buoy). And the shorts have two pockets on the front.The set is easy to wash. There was no shrinking or fading of the colors. Just throw it in the wash, and it looks brand new. My nephew really likes it. I think the price is a good value for the set (13.99 on Amazon). I am pleased with my purchase. Would I buy this again? Sure. I have had no problems with it at all.


#yayabb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random