Thursday, November 17, 2016

#oceN Family game by MK Games Review






I am always looking for educational games that I can play with my nephew and the rest of the family. I was lucky enogh to get to test and review one called: "Ocean" by MK Games. You can play with one or more players. And it's for ages 3 and up. The game was developed by an occupational therapist. It helps your child develop cognitive, motor, and communication skills. It comes with 22 cards, 5 play tokens that represent shape, color, texture, direction, and reversal. One mixing cup, and 20 score tokens. It might seem complicated, but it's very easy to play.

It really is about matching and using the cards that go together. My nephew loves to play it. And I have fun too. You can adjust the game by age, if it's too easy for your child. The game cards are very thick and durable, and don't show any wear or tear. This is a great gift for kids. MK Games has a whole line of educational games for kids. You can check them out on Amazon through this link.


#oceN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random