Saturday, October 29, 2016

#Rubies White Ninja Costume Size Medium Review





3.0 out of 5 stars Not really the greatest costume. Poor quality. I could have made it myself. Size: MediumPackage Type: Standard PackagingColor: White / Black / Red #Rubies
I ordered this for my nephew. He was very excited to get it. He kept counting the days until it arrived. My nephew is 8 years old, and I ordered the size medium. It fits pretty true to size. The material is nothing special. I could have probably made this myself, but I just didn't have time. It comes with:
1.) Shirt
2.) Pants
3.) Hood
4.) Face scarf
5.) Belt
6.) 4 thin strips for wrists and legs

This costume will probably not last more than a few days at best. No hems on the sleeves, pants, hood, scarf, or the ties. Just cut out of polyester. I am a little disappointed. It works for halloween. My nephew loves it. I guess he can sleep in the shirt and pants. Too late to order or buy something new. Next time I guess I will pay a little extra to get a quality made costume. This gets only 3 stars, and 2 thumbs down for a no buy.


#rubies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random