Saturday, October 29, 2016

Knooop Moscow Mule Set With 2 free gifts Review







I really love the design of these Moscow Mule Mugs. I have a set of two, but they are pretty plain. When I saw these, I got very excited. They have a nice hammered design. The mugs come in a set of four. And you get two free gifts. A shot glass, and a drink recipe book (who doesn't need these). So I decided to order them. Each Moscow Mule Mug is unique. They are handcrafted in India. So the weight, design, and look of the mugs will differ just a little bit from one another.

These are 100% copper mugs. There's no nickel, lead, or aluminum added as filler. The copper mugs keep your drinks cooler. And ice will last longer in your drinks. And studies show that drinking from a copper mug can help digestion, aid in weight loss, and helps reduce arthritis pain! Copper will last a lifetime. They won't turn or rust. Just wipe clean with a damp cloth, and dry them right away. They are great for picnics, parties, bbq's, or the beach. I really love my Moscow Mule Mugs. I have had no problem with them whatsoever. I think the quality is excellent. The price is a very good value (44.99 on Amazon). Especially with the two bonus items. They would even make a nice housewarming gift.


#knooop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random