Tuesday, April 11, 2017

#Doy #bestforus Portable USB DVD/CD Drive for Burning and Playing Review






I got this CD/DVD drive, because it was cheaper than fixing it on my computer. I got the white one, but they have it in black as well. I use Windows 10 on my computer, and this USB Burner External DVD, is compatible with my laptop. I don't burn CDs, or DVDs very often, but it's nice to be able to do that again on my computer. I use it basically to watch my dvds. It is pretty straight forward, and simple to use. It uses USB power so I just connect it to my laptop with the built in USB cable.

I select what I want to do with the drive on my laptop, and that's it. No instructions are needed. The DVD drive is compatible with Apple, Mac, and Windows operating systems. It can burn and read discs according to your specific needs. It's compact, and easy to carry. And has a sleek slim design. No external power is needed to operate it. The DVD drive is very easy to load. And it isn't noisy. I had to put it next to my ear to hear that it was actually working. The quality is very good, and it seems to be very durable. Time will tell. But far I am very happy with the results.


#DOY

#bestforus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random