Monday, January 9, 2017

#Lacle Women 3/4 Sleeve A Line Slim Fit Cocktail Party Formal Midi Velvet Dress Review







I ordered this because I wanted a dress that Is great for the office, and can be used for a night out as well. Before you order this,it is in Asian sizes. So use the size chart for the correct fit. It also is petite. So if your tall, or average size, this may not fit you correctly. I ordered the size large, and it did fit true to size. The dress is made of 95% polyester, and 5% spandex. So it does have some stretch to it. It has a nice soft velvety feel to it. And when the light hits it, it's also very shiny. The sleeves are the 3/4 sleeves (These are my favorite).

The dress is machine washable. I just turn it inside out, and wash it in cold water. And I hang it up to air dry. The dress hasn't shrunk, and it still looks brand new. It's very durable, and looks good for day wear, or a night on the town. I usually wear it with a nice set of heels, and a cute bag. The price is a good value for the quality of the dress. I am very happy with my purchase. Would I buy it again? Absolutely. I have had no problems whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random