Friday, January 13, 2017

#3RB The Three Red Balloons Interactive Storybook App Review




I read with my nephew every night. I know a lot of parents read bedtime stories. I was chosen to try and review a new app for toddlers and young kids. It's called: The Three Red Balloons. It's an interactive storybook that you and your child can use over and over. For reviewing purposes, I chose the android app. It's about a little elephant who hitches a ride on 3 red balloons. Your child can pick where he travels to. There are lots of scenes to choose from. You can pick a Country, a warm place, a desert or a cold place. The list seems endless. In each scene you can tap on things in the picture. You can see how they work, and listen to the sound. And you can create a story around it. It really is a fun and educational app. You can download it free from the play store, or online from their website. My nephew really loves it. Sometimes he reads me a story!


#3RB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random