Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Napoer HD 1080P Car LED Vehicle DVR Road Dash Video Camera Recorder Traffic Dashboard Camcorder 140 Degree Wide Angle View Review






I wanted a simple but easy dash cam to use in my car. I saw this, and decided this was the one that I wanted.
What's in the box:
1 x car video camera device
1 x USB Data Cable
1 x In-car Charging
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x Suction Mount
Also included was an 8GB memory card ( but you can use up to 32GB). This was really easy to put together. I think it took me all of five mInutes. What I like about the camera is it's 1080P. The TFT HD LCD screen is 2.7 inches, And the camera has 120 degree high-resolution ultra wide-angle lens. It should be charged fully before the first use. It automatically turns on when the car starts. And turns off when the car stops. It records in an uninterrupted loop video.

It has a built in microphone and speaker, and a built in G-sensor. If your car gets hit or bumped, the camera will automatically record for the next 24 hours. Since I have installed the camera, I have had no problems with it whatsoever. It's very durable and sturdy. It stays attached to the suction cup holder and doesn't fall out. If your just thinking about installing one, I would highly recommend this one.


#Napoer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random