Thursday, December 22, 2016

#Adoric Solar Lights, 2 Pack 8 LED Waterproof Motion Sensor Review





I have always wanted a set of motion sensor lights. My job requires me to get many packages at my home. I live on the second floor of a apartment building, and some of my neighbors have had packages disappearing. So I thought these were perfect and I ordered them. These are solar powered. And it's recommended that you put them in the sunlight until they are fully charged. It says that you don't need any tools to set these lights up. But it comes with screws, and I did use a screwdriver to attach them to a wall.

They come with a little metal key (not really a key, just a pin that's about the size of a needle). The key is used to reset the lights. They are turned off at the factory. These solar lights are extremely bright, and they cover a lot of area. About ten feet. The thing I like about these is they automatically shut off when its daytime. And automatically turn on when it's night. These are waterproof (I haven't had the chance to actually test that yet). These are very durable, and seem to be quality made. I think the price is a very good deal. Would I buy these again? Absolutely. I have had no problems at all since I installed them. I highly recommend.


#Adoric

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random