Saturday, November 5, 2016

#Bpbtti #cycling vest Review



My husband and I have become avid cyclists since we moved to California. The weather is always nice, and I love biking and finding new places to visit. So I was happy to test and review: Bpbtti Men's Cycling Vest - Windproof, Breathable and Reflective. I got the vest so my husband could wear it, and we could give it a proper review. This comes from Asia, so when getting one, it's best to order one size up. I received the large in white (my husband wears a medium, and the large just fit), for reviewing purposes. The cycling vest is made of a moisture wicking material. So it helps protect from getting wet from sweat, and it dries quickly. The vest also is wind, rain, and water resistant.

Elastic bands are strategically put on the neck, armholes and waist to seal out the breeze. It is very lightweight and thin. But the vest is very durable, and rip resistant. The vest does protect you from the sun, and will help so you don't get overheated. My husband says it works very well. He has worn it quite a few times, without any problems. I just throw it in the wash for easy cleaning. And it comes out looking good as new. I think the price is a good value (14.99 on Amazon). And the quality is very good. You can check it out through the following link.


#Bpbtti


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random