Friday, October 14, 2016

#foodthermos Kuuk Vacuum Food Thermos Lunch Box Container 58 OZ. Review






I received the Kuuk Vacuum Food thermos Lunch Box Container Jar 58oz / 1.8 quart Stainless Steel for review, and to give my honest opinion. First let me tell you I really think this is pretty awesome. They put a lot of care and quality into this product. It is loaded with features, and let me tell you why I like it.

The lunch box container comes with: 2 different size carrying bags, each with a handle and zipper. The thermos features double-walled vacuum insulation. Which will keep your food hot all day. The thermos has 3 separate compartments - Keep dry and wet foods hot in the same container, without mixing them together until you decide to eat.

The thermos has a stainless steel body, with a silicone locking top. Each of the three seperate containers has a twist lock top. The containers come in two sizes. One large, and two small. All of them fit completely into the thermos. It holds a massive amount of food. Almost 3.5 pounds. It's good for picnics, work, overnight stays. Just about everything. It has a respectable price (34.99 on Amazon). And I think for the quality it's worth it. It's safe for the dishwasher, and can also be washed by hand. You can check it out on Amazon with the link I have provided.


#foodthermos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Contact Form






Popular Posts

About Us

Recent

Random